Tuesday 21 April 2015

Change is good....part 2

Right now my life is all about embracing change. 
Change is not something that comes naturally to me. 
So moving to a new city, making new friends & transitioning to a much smaller craft space is going to be a challenge.
My amazing, ever patient husband knows that my craft room is my 'happy place' so when we are searching for our new place next week that is going to be right at the top of the priority list. 
Yes, he is awesome.....and yes, I am very lucky. 

Since we will be moving into a condo, I am going to have to get very creative with my new space as it will have to double as a guest bedroom. I have been searching for different ways that I can store supplies. Remember that ugly rooster box? No?
Well, here it is again.....
It was quite a sight to behold. I was a little sad covering it gesso.
Just kidding! 

I gesso-ed, painted, stamped & stenciled away and now I have a perfect storage box for my sprays.

Thanks for looking!

~~ stay crafty ~~

julia

4 comments:

  1. I just love what you've done here. What a great place to store your stains. Love the change! What a good husband! We are lucky crafters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful altered chest - love the distressed paintwork you've done.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful chest! You are very talented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!