Wednesday 20 September 2017

Quick Birthday Card

Welcome back!
Today's post is a short one about the quick creation of a birthday card.
I needed a quick card to send in a care package that would be heading off to 
my son at university.


I grabbed my Candied Apple Distress Oxide ink pad and Sprayer.
I applied some ink to my splat mat and sprayed it with some water.

I laid my watercolour paper in the ink then gave the ink a blast of canned air.
I love this splatter effect! I repeated this technique a few times until I was happy with it.

My focal point - the birthday hat - is the from the 2015 STAMPtember Blueprint Set.
I stamped it with Archival Ink on watercolour paper & coloured it with Distress Markers.

I stamped the image on my card base before layering the coloured birthday hat over it with
dimensional foam.

Products used to make this project:
I am an affiliate to Scrap 'n Stamp and Scrapbook.com and may receive a small commission, which in no way affects the price you pay. I only recommend products & retailers that I trust & believe in. Thank you for your support!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!