Wednesday 14 February 2018

Love - A Valentines Day card created for Wild Whisper Designs

Hello and Happy Valentines Day! Here's wishing for a day full of love and crafting!

I am back on the Wild Whisper Designs Blog sharing a Valentines Day card I made for my husband. 
I used a couple of the pattern papers from the Classic Woodgrain Mini Collection. This paper is so versatile and can be used for so many projects and in so many different ways.

Here is link for the 12x12 mixed media layout I created last week using the same paper collection.

Here is a sneak peek of my project


For more details and to see the step-by-step video head on over to the Wild Whispers blog.



1 comment:

  1. I love this to bits! Excellent layering and just the right amount of color. <3 Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!