Thursday 15 March 2018

Distress Oxides + Glossy Paper + Art Journal

Welcome back!

Today I have an art journal page to share with you.

This page was inspired by the mermaid stamp from the new Wild Whimsy collection

I started by stamping the mermaid image on to water color paper. I colored the image in with
Distress Markers and then fussy cut it out.


The background is Distress Oxides, molding paste & stamping.

The circles were made with glossy paper that I applied Distress Oxides to and then
shined up with Micro Glaze.

Check out the video below to see a process video on how I created
the background of my journal page.




Make sure to check out the Wild Whisper blog all month long to see some amazing inspiration from the design team.



Products Used:

Wild Whimsy Stamp Set - Wild Whisper

Distress Oxide Ink:
Wilted Violet
Salty Ocean
Walnut Stain

Distress Micro Glaze

Tim Holtz Layering Stencil:
Mosaic

Tim Holtz Idea-ology:
Small Talk

Ranger Ink:
Glossy Paper

Molding Paste

Gesso


2 comments:

  1. Nice article admin thanks for share your atricle keep share your knowledge here are some best and good islamic course online learn Quran i found kindly review and reply me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!