Friday 15 May 2015

Long Time...No Blog

Forgive me bloggers. It has be 16 days since my last blog post.

In my own defense, I have been busy with working out the details of our move
and I think just about everything is in place. The only thing left to do is to
actually move and that will happen in a couple of weeks. 

Until that happens though, I do have some crafty projects to work on -
 including more storage options for my new craft/guest bedroom in
our new condo.

I spent this morning hanging out with my crafty friend, Nicole. I always leave her house full of crafty ideas & inspiration! If you haven't done so yet - go check out her blog Canadian Nickle Scrapn'

Here is some more exciting news - Nicole will be teaching at this years Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in Calgary! Congratulations Nicole! I have seen her projects and they are super cute! 


Click on the link for all the details of the Carnival!

~~~ stay crafty ~~~

julia

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh thanks for saying such lovely things and you are welcome anytime... especially when coffee is involved. Thanks for the shout out! Happy to see you are at the top of my list.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!