Thursday 3 November 2016

More Color Burst Cards

I'm back with another set of cards made using Ken Oliver's Color Burst Powders.


I started by stamping my sentiments on to 140lb watercolor paper and embossing with black embossing powders. I decided to do watercolour wash over the embossed sentiments.


To make my watercolours, I squeezed just a tiny amount of Color Burst Powder on to my palette and used my waterbrush to add water.


I picked up the colour with my brush and washed it across my card. I kept working the paint until I got the effect I got. 


I added some splatters of paint to the cards too.


To finish off my cards, I embossed the edges with black embossing powder and added a few sequins.




1 comment:

  1. Love the new set of cards!! The purple turned out so amazing with all the different shades you got!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!