Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Peace ---- A Wild Whisper Christmas Card

I am so excited to be participating in a blog hop for Wild Whisper this week. 
Watch for the blog hop to go live at 6pm MT on Friday, Nov 18.

However, I was so inspired by this beautiful new paper that I decided to make a Christmas Card to share with you today. 


I started by trimming a 4"x 5.25" piece from this 12x12 design from the Holiday Style Paper pack. 
After rounding the corners, I sprinkled a bit of Pthalo Green Color Burst Powder
 & misted with some water.
The paper curled a bit but held up really well with the moisture.

This piece is a 3"x 4" card from the Holiday Style Card Collection. I rounded the corners and used my ink blending tool to apply some Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink to the edges.

Next I used the Stacked Snowflake Die from Sizzix to cut out some snowflakes in the Holiday green deco sheet. I also trimmed out one of the banners from another 3"x 4" card.

I added a pop of colour by cutting out the word PEACE from a piece of Holiday Red Deco sheet with the Holiday Handwritten Thinlit set from Sizzix.




1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!