Friday 9 June 2017

Enjoy! Coffee Gift Card Holder

Hello crafty friends!

Nicole Wright & I had another crafty play-date this week.
We each needed to make a card to hold a Tim Horton's gift card - so, like we do on many occasions, we shared our stash. I love how we can use the same stuff and create such different projects.

Nicole brought a couple of her Sizzix dies - Eileen Hull Recipe Card & Label
 and Tim Holtz Fresh Brewed. 

I had a package of patterned paper - Coffee & Tea Kit from Designs by Reminisce.
I picked it up at The Scrap Shack in Ponoka.

A few other shared items we used - mat board, Distress Oxides & burlap.
Here is the inside of my card where I adhered the recipe card die cut that holds my gift card.
The label die cut and gift card are held on with 3D adhesive squares.

Here is the front of the card -


1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun and love sharing! Your card turned out perfect! Thanks for all the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!