Saturday 5 September 2015

Exciting news......

It's a rainy, miserable cold day where I am which means that is the perfect crafting weather!
But first I blog......

I was excited to find out that I had been selected to join the Emerald Creek Dares DT.
This is my first design team and I couldn't be happier or more thrilled to be involved with this new & exciting Canadian company.
I met Kim Evans, owner of Emerald Creek Craft, for the first time yesterday and she is amazing! There are going to be some exciting new product releases coming up in the next few weeks so keep checking back for those.

Here is a tag I made with some of the Canadiana stamps from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.
I followed the steps used for the Tim Holtz July 2015 Tag. 

Ground Espresso & Fired Brick look gorgeous together!
Don't forget to watch the Emerald Creek Dares blog for monthly challenges! You could win a $50 gift card to use at Emerald Creek Craft Supplies
Check out this months Challenge.....

~~~~stay crafty~~~~


julia

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Julia! I can't wait too see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you! AMAZING Tag too...PINNING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Julia and off to check out this Canadian company, yippee! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!