Friday 11 September 2015

TGIF

I am so happy it's Friday and I am going to spend it enjoying a beautiful glass of Riesling
and my new colouring book that I picked up in Craft Warehouse in Portland, Oregon in August.
If you are in Idaho, Washington, Oregon I totally recommend a stop Craft Warehouse.


 
 Have a fantastic weekend everyone
and if the weather is nice where you are get out and enjoy it 
because you just never know when the snow will start to fly.
There, I said it....the 's' word. ;)

~~~stay crafty~~~


julia
 

1 comment:

  1. Wine and a colouring book, can't get much better than that LOL! Hope you had a great weekend Julia and don't be saying that 's' word yet, you are tempting fate! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!