Tuesday 20 October 2015

Peaceful Wreath

Saturday night was the first Paradise Lost One Day Crop of Fall 2015 and it was fabulous!
It was great to catch up with friends and to make some new friends.
Thank you to all the lovely ladies who attended!

 In the end, I wasn't really as productive as I had planned on being.
12 hours later and I had 6 Christmas cards.
I am so thankful to Heather for bringing her Peaceful Wreath stamp set from Stampin' Up!
I used Fired Brick, Twisted Citron & Peeled Paint to colour in the stamped image of Peaceful Wreath.
I don't use sequins a lot but they worked really well with the dot embossed card base.
and added a wee bit of bling.

I'm starting to feel festive and inspired to make more Christmas themed projects!

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!