Tuesday 31 January 2017

Wild Whisper Guest Designer: Not Your Ordinary Valentines Day Card

Happy Tuesday!
I am absolutely thrilled to be a guest designer on the
  Wild Whisper Designs blog today.

For those of you who haven't heard of Wild Whisper, they are a Canadian manufacturer
of 12x12 paper collections & 3x4 and 4x6 card packs. They also carry a lovely collection of boutique embellishments that include cork, chipboard, charms, embossing powder, wood veneers & sequins.
For my guest design project, I created a pop-up slider card using the Adventure paper collection, card pack & cork hearts .


To see more details, photos and a list of the products I used to make this card,
head over to Wild Whisper Designs.




1 comment:

  1. This is really cool Julia! Love the design! Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!