Monday 2 May 2016

Thank you Dyan!

After taking a couple of weeks off to recharge I am ready to start creating again.
I couldn't think of a better way to jump-start the creative juices
than to be in the presence of the fabulous Dyan Reaveley.

Dyan was guest instructor at Scrap Addicts in Edmonton this past weekend.
She taught 4 classes over 2 days. I took 2 classes and that's my greatest 
regret ~ I should have taken all four!

I had so much inky fun making pages using some of Dyan's techniques.
Her Dylusion's sprays are gorgeous!

My favourite part of the weekend was learning how to make & add 
pockets and nteractive features in an art journal.

It is going to be so much fun incorporating these techniques into my 
own art journal, canvases & tags!

Thanks you, Dyan!

Be sure to follow Scrap Addicts on facebook or their website for upcoming 
guest instructor announcements!

Scrap Addicts also has an online store with free shipping for orders over $75 within Canada.


3 comments:

  1. Yay! It makes me so happy to see you thrilled and passionate And happy! You are so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like you had a blast, and your papers are fabulous! Great to get those crafty batteries recharged! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!