Saturday 7 October 2017

World Cardmaking Day 2017

Hello and welcome to my blog!
Today is World Cardmaking Day and I decided to participate.

I recently purchased this beautiful background stamp from Scrap Shotz.
 It's called Magnolia Fields and it's from The Ton Couture Cling Stamps

 I started by stamping my image on cold press water colour paper with Versamark Ink.
I embossed it with Pastel Lilac Embossing Powder from Emerald Creek Craft Supplies.

To  color my image I used Ken Oliver Color Bursts in Orchid, Lime Green and Ultramarine Blue.

I used my Tim Holtz/Sizzix Stitched Rectangle Die and cut out a portion of my stamped image. I adhered this to a piece of dark purple cardstock then attached this to my folded cardstock base.

My sentiment was stamped on a piece of scrap watercolor paper.

Products used:

The Ton Background Stamp - Magnolia Fields
Ken Oliver Color Burst: Orchid, Lime Green, Ultramarine Blue
Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Pastel Lilac Embossing Powders
Tim Holtz/Sizix Stitched Rectangles Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!