Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends wherever you may be in the world.
This will be a short post today.....an art journal page I did in my large Dylusions journal.
Here are the steps I used to create this page:
1. Brayered on acrylic paints in orange & yellow; random and didn't cover then entire page
2. Dry brushed on a light coat of gesso; let dry
3. Applied Distress Inks - Squeezed Lemonade, Carved Pumpkin & Ripe Persimmon through stencils
4. Around the edge of my page, I scribbled Distress Crayons - Walnut Stain & Black Soot and smudged them with my fingers.
5. Brayered on 2 different colors of green acrylic paint randomly over the page; let dry
6. While may page was drying I used my Fall Foliage and Twisted Edge dies from Tim Holtz/Sizzix and cut out some shapes with various colors of Distress Kraft Cardstock
7. I sprayed all of my die cuts with a light listing of Distress Mica Spray - Antiqued Bronze
8. I glued down all my die cuts along the bottom of the page
9. I used the Tim Holtz Foam Cling Stamp - Type Lower, to stamp my sentiment.
Below are the affiliate links for the products used for this project.