Monday 1 February 2016

A Little Bird Told me.....birthday card.

I'm here to tell you that it's Nicole Wright's birthday....so pop by her blog, her facebook page or instagram {@nicolewrightdesigns} and send her birthday wishes!

I have known Nicole for about 3 years and she is fully responsible for my Tim Holtz obsession and  for encouraging me to start a blog. She never fails to blow me away with her crafty goodness and her cheese bagels.

Here is a card I made for Nicole ~




Happy Birthday, Nicole!

This is my favourite technique for a quick background - Distress Stains, my mister bottle & watercolour paper.



























I couldn't resist using my Bird Crazy stamps for this card.
















































Thanks for stopping by my blog today for a little birthday fun!

~stay crafty~

julia

3 comments:

  1. HAHA... this is awesome! I haven't even opened it yet. What a lovely treat and thank you so much for spoiling me! Not to mention always making me smile. I could not have wished for a better Mario 2.0!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card Julia, what a wonderful surprise for Nicole! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!