Saturday 24 December 2016

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, my crafty friends! 
I'm here to share my December and final Technique Remix tag for 2016.
Click on the pic below to check out Tim's tag.

It's been a wonderful year of combining techniques in new ways & this month was no exception.

I decided to use Prima Color Bloom Sprays in Pressed Petal & Deep Teal with the Holiday Knit Layering Stencil. 

I used the Stitched Rectangles die set from Sizzix to make a few 'tiles' for my tag.



Here is finished tag - all ready to join its 11 friends. 


submitted to:


3 comments:

  1. It really has been a great year for Tim's tags hasn't it!? I love your take! The stencilling in the background is beautiful and I love the elements you added to yours! Thanks for your visit Julia, I really appreciate it and I am your newest follower. Hope you have a Happy New Year! Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great tag. I love your tiles and your embellishments are so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog thanks to your comment on mine. I am so happy you did that because I love your creations. This is a great tag. The stitched rectangles are perfect for the tiles and I like how well all the colors go with your choices for the Holiday knit stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!