Friday 10 March 2017

You're How Old? Birthday Card

Happy Friday, my crafty friends!

I love the new Tim Holtz Hipster stamp set from Stampers Anonymous.
They are hilarious!


I stamped my image on to watercolour paper with Versafine Ink & coloured it with Distress Oxide Ink & my water brush then fussy cutting it out. The card background was made by splattering Distress Oxide ink on to a piece of 4"x 5.25" watercolor paper.


I stamped  "CRAY" on to a scrap of watercolor paper then watercolored it
with some Distress Oxide Ink. I cut it out and inked the edges up with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
The sentiment is layered of an image from the Dina Wakely Circle Patterns stamp set
from Stampers Anonymous.


I just love how bright & cherry this cards looks even with the very serious Hipster cat.



1 comment:

  1. I love your card, it is definitely cheery and will surely bring a smile or two! I have not been tempted by the hipsters..... yet... Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it!