Well, this series of canvases have been a lot of fun to make.
It has also helped me use up A LOT of chipboard letters I have been hoarding in my stash.
This canvas features a recent photo of myself that my husband took during our last trip out to
Lake Louise, Alberta.
Before we get to the process photos here is the finished canvas ~
For this canvas I used Dylusions Ink Spray in Postbox Red and Distress Spray Stain in Carved Pumpkin & Wilted Violet.
Once I was done with the sprays and dried the entire canvas with my heat tool - I starting applying Distress Ink with a blending tool.
At this point, I took a small paint brush and gesso and painted the entire background leaving the letters. It helped blend the background colours and make the letter pop.
Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo. Ooops.
My focal point consisted of paper and flowers from the Prima Stationers Desk line.
They worked perfectly with the canvas. The metal bee embellishment was another stash find.